Effective from 2017, ESCP is delighted to offer a financial support package, for up to 5 applicants, that aims to welcome delegates for whom attendance at an ESCP Conference may not ordinarily be an option.
Successful applicants must satisfy the follow criteria:
- Must be employed in a relevant coloproctological role.
- Must reside and practice in a country ranked 100 or higher in the World Bank’s ‘GDP Ranking’.
- Must submit a report, prior to their attendance at conference, on the state of coloproctology in their country.
- Must be an ESCP member at the time of applying.
The support offered to successful applicants includes:
- Complimentary registration to the annual ESCP Conference, including a ticket to the Conference Dinner.
- Complimentary accommodation in the city of the ESCP Conference.
- Travel bursary of up to €1000 (travel will be booked for successful applicants by ESCP).