Member Network RulesPlease take some time to familiarise yourself with our Member Network rules below. If you have any queries about them, please do contact us.
- Acceptance of Member Network Rules
- Submission of Contributions
- Content Standards
- Breach of these Rules
- Changes to these Rules
The Member Network is a section of the website www.escp.eu.com, a site operated by the European Society of Coloproctology (“we/ us”). We are a company incorporated in Scotland under company number SC205553 and having our registered office at The Coach House, 7 St Albans Road, Edinburgh EH9 2PA.
If you would like to make a Contribution, log in to the Member Network - there are help texts to guide you.
A Contribution must:-
- Be accurate (where it states facts).
- Be genuinely held (where it states opinions).
- Comply with the law applicable in Scotland and in any country from which it is posted.
- Be relevant.
- Be defamatory of any person.
- Be obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal information in respect of any third party individual. If you choose to disclose your own personal details you do so at your own risk.
- Infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property right of any other person.
- Breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Be in contempt of court.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that the Contribution emanates from ESCP if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act.
- Contain a statement which you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
- Contain any advertising or promote any services or web links to other sites.
Please also note that, in accordance with the Content Standards, you must ensure that your Contribution does not infringe any copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property right of any other person. By submitting your Contribution to the Community, you are warranting that you have the right to grant ESCP the non-exclusive copyright licence described above.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Member Network.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Contribution already posted on the Member Network.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs and expenses incurred by us (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
Updated September 2011