Covidien Sponsored Fellowship
Author: ESCP Secretariat
The European Society of Coloproctology (ESCP) has made available, with generous help from Covidien, financial support for 8 fellowships which will be available from Summer 2012.
The aim is to assist European surgeons, who are currently training in coloproctology centres, to cover a fellowship for three months in Europe.
The individual should be a person who demonstrates potential for achieving a leadership position in colon and rectal surgery or proctology, and should be a member of ESCP.
The ESCP will fund each Fellowship for 6,000 €.
All application forms must be typewritten and in English. Required documents to be submitted and filled in completely are as follows:
- The completed Application Form including CV - download the application form here (Word 61kb)
- Suggestion to which centre (of the listed) one would prefer - download the list of training units here (PDF 82kb)
- Letter of recommendation.
- A list of all publications in scientific journals and books.
- A list of presentations made at National or International meetings.
Please submit the application, marked for the attention of the chair of the ESCP Education and Training Committee, to the following address: email@example.com
Download further information for applicants here (PDF 221kb)